MILLENIUM 5 SOLE - The redesigned MILLENNIUM 5 SOLE is constructed from injected carbon fiber in a nylon matrix. This infusion of carbon fiber in the nylon increases sole stiffness and durability, ensuring optimum performance in the face of prolonged use and temperature changes. CALIPER BUCKLE - SIDI’s TECHNO-3 PUSH dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on the fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the TECHNO-3 PUSH buckle is serviceable and replaceable. It can be adjusted while riding, thanks to an innovative button which can be pushed to lift the buckle and facilitate the adjustment. SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM - The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is replaceable. HIGH SECURITY VELCRO - HIGH SECURITY VELCRO straps with integrated locking polymer teeth, that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmovable. SIDI HEEL CUP - Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash. REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD - For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad. Millennium 5 Sole heel pad has a new design and it is very light.
RS17 SOLE - Lighter and better performing, the new Sidi MTB sole is made of nylon with PU (polyurethane) inserts. The shape of the sole tread has been specifically designed for mountain bike, it allows a good grip, facilitates mud dispersion and provides the right stability. The central insert with the Sidi logo works as non-slip and it is practical and useful especially to the less experienced users. The toe area that is more subject to wear, especially when walking, can be replaced by screws and still offers the possibility to mount crampons to improve traction on particularly muddy grounds. SR17 represents the ultimate result in terms of stiffness for pedaling and flexion for walking. TECNO-3 SYSTEM - SIDI’s TECHNO-3 SYSTEM dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the TECNO-3 SYSTEM is serviceable and replaceable. SIDI HEEL CUP - Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash.
OUTDOOR SOLE - The OUTDOOR rubber high performance sole has the correct density for variable trail conditions and has been designed to provide excellent grip and to easily expel mud and debris. 4-holes plate for SPD pedals. TECNO-3 SYSTEM - SIDI’s TECHNO-3 SYSTEM dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by a proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the TECNO-3 SYSTEM is serviceable and replaceable. SIDI HEEL CUP - Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash. The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure. Materiale Politex - The “politex” material is constructed of several overlapping layers with different physical-mechanical properties, the compacted PVC is then coupled to two fabrics (knitted fabric + felt) that is then is film dyed for long-lasting color retention. “Politex” offers strong resistance to ripping, laceration, stretching and fading. “Politex” is made in strict compliance with European regulations and is a totally “green” product.
OFF-ROAD RACING SHOES FOR COMFORT AND MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE. FEATURES - Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber reinforced midsole. - Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit. - Dual independent Boa L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments. - Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely. - Exclusive MICHELIN high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole. - Dual-density rubber compounds provide the right balance of grip, durability, and flexibility. - Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions, 18 mm spike option. - Closure: 1 Boa (L6), Power boost wire guide - Upper Material: Synthetic leather - Outsole Material: Rubber - Midsole Material: Carbon fiber reinforced nylon - Standard insole: Adaptable cup insole
Like their namesakes, “Crocs” have been around forever, they’re tough as nails and stand the test of time. The instep strap is now triple-bartacked BioThane webbing, and an additional tab holds down the front opening. The fitted design and durable, waterproof fabrics are the standard for which all gaiters are judged. - Gore-Tex 3L - 100% nylon - 70D plain weave leg panel - Cordura 2L - 100% nylon - 1000D woven foot panel - Windproof Waterproof, Breathable, and Abrasion-Resistant - Laminated Construction - Durable BioThane Instep Strap - Abrasion-Resistant Cordura at Inner Leg and Boot - Abrasion-Resistant Lower Boot Lined with Packcloth - Larger Circumference Accommodates Plastic Mountaineering Boots - Double Stitched Front Closure - Reinforced Boot Lace Hooks - Hook/Loop Front Closure - Buckle Top Closure
- Wind resistant/water resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
$116.00 - $131.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
SHRED READY. The Fera mountain bike shoe offers the perfect touch of stiffness to keep you efficient with supreme comfort while looking out for your knee health. Whether you’re looking to ride on the local gravel path or more technical singletrack, Fera has you and your feet covered. FEATURES - Motion Efficiency System (MES)—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and midfoot - MES integrated nylon plate technology, scientifically proven to provide heel-to-forefoot stiffness while allowing the lower leg and heel to move independently, results in a lower rate of knee injuries. - High-traction rubber sole comprises the ForceDrive nylon midsole and rubber outsole for confidence to push the limits on rock gardens and navigate the hike-a-bike sections. - The nylon upper material is built to ventilate and protect and contains high-density mesh inserts for excellent airflow while resisting mud, sand, and grass - Injection hook-and-loop closure keeps the straps from loosening as your ride, securing your foot from the get-go for the long haul. - Reversed front strap for improved comfort and a more secure fit from the reinforcement created by the opposing Velcro straps, relieving unnecessary foot pressure - Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to create a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume to provide optimal comfort without heel slip. - Double secure toe cleat inserts allowing exact cleat placement along a longer lateral surface.
$80.00 - $105.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Go ahead, take a second look. The Empire VR70 Knit is unlike any mountain bike shoe you've ever seen. It features Giro's newly engineered Xnetic Knit upper, which offers unparalleled comfort and breathability, with a bonded TPU exoskeletal system to provide support where you need it. The upper is DWR-treated for water repellency and easy cleaning, while a rubber toe guard and bonded TPU heel increase durability and abrasion resistance. A closed stretch-knit ankle cuff provides superior comfort, additional support, and protection from skree out on the trail. All of this is built on top of a stout Easton EC70 carbon fiber sole that offers pro-level stiffness, and a tough, molded Vibram rubber outsole that provides protection and grip when you're off the bike. - Engineered Xnetic Knit upper - Bonded TPU exoskeletal support structure - Closed stretch-knit ankle cuff - Rubber toe guard - Bonded TPU heel guard - DWR treated - Empire laces: hold a knot, durable and light - Easton EC70 carbon composite - Molded Vibram rubber high-traction lugged outsole - Accommodates steel toe spikes - SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
The Jacket II is the “daily driver” of Giro's footwear line, at home on the pump track, the shop floor and over doubles on the trail—or at the pub. To cover this much ground with a single pair of shoes you have to get the balance right—durability and performance where it counts, with style throughout. GIro gets it. That’s why they use a reinforced, water-resistant microfiber upper matched to a Vibram Ecostep rubber outsole for comfort, durability and sure grip on the pedals. It’s the versatility you need, every day, to live pedal to the metal.
$110.00 - $220.00
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
$45.00 - $179.00
- Force drive clipless composite outsole - Quickfit upper conforms to the riders instep while a proprietary 3x buckle operates three times faster versus traditional buckle systems - Streamlined tread and replaceable anti-slip rubber studs for stable walking and traction - Airstream 5-vent cooling system with 5 vents in the outsole
$50.00 - $231.00
- Motion efficency system (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exobeam, full carbon outsole - Exowrap construction - 3x buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Quickfit microfiber upper for unsurpassed support and low weight - Slip-last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot - Laser cut micro-perforations help promote a balanced foot climate
ALL TERRAIN, ALL THE TIME. Throw on your Shuttles, grab your bike and go rip some Saturday morning laps on the local singletrack. Wear them to the shop, go hit the dirt jumps after work and then get ready to meet your buddies for a cold one. The all-new Shuttle Flat shoe is designed to be as versatile and ready for anything as you are. Featuring an ultra-durable dual-density rubber cup sole with exclusive GRIPR rubber compound in the pedal contact area and a super-cushy internal EVA midsole, the Shuttle Flat is guaranteed to become your go-to shoe. FEATURES - Long-lasting, dual-density rubber cup sole - Exclusive GRIPR rubber section in the pedal contact area for extra-secure traction - TPU outer film covering with laser perforation for better foot climate and quick drying - Injection-molded TPU toe guard applied with an extra heavy stitch for durable security - Reflective laces with a stretch mesh lace pocket on the tongue top - Weight: 450g (size 45)
$90.00 - $105.00
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
POWER FORWARD. Clip-in. Crush the climb. Assume attack position. Blast the descent. The all-new Transmit mountain bike shoe gives you the power, efficiency, comfort, and confidence you need for all your singletrack adventures. Featuring the same Motion Efficiency System technology as our pro-level Charge series, the Transmit is a competitively-priced trail shoe that packs a punch. FEATURES - Fully integrated nylon/glass fiber MES ExoBeam midsole plate combines pedaling stiffness with flexibility for increased comfort, and stability on rough trails - High traction, one-piece rubber sole for maximum grip on slippery terrain - New ratchet buckle with rock shield and two injected hook-and-loop straps for easy on-the-fly adjustments - Reversed front strap for improved comfort - Reinforced toecap for added protection - Weight: 380g (size 44)
$120.00 - $126.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
The Impact Pro touts superior toe protection and quicker drying than its predecessor and utilizes a full dotty S1 outsole for proven grip and durability. The concept behind the Impact Pro was to expand on everything the original shoe did well such as durability, protection, and grip, while minimizing bulk and drying times. - Stealth S1 all new dotty outsole which is size specific for maximum grip on and off the pedal - Synthetic light weight weather resistant upper - Impact resistant four-layer toe box which uses 3mm of Poron impact resistant foam - Compression Molded PU midsole for added durability and a consistent pedal feel - Removable Ortholite molded sock liner - Weight per shoe: 526g (Men's size 9)
The Sam Hill is based off the original Impact Low, featuring a faster drying synthetic upper, stitched toe, and a waterproof insole board. Five Ten worked closely with Sam to design a shoe which would perform as well as the original Impact, with the key features that help Sam find such incredible racing success. With a Stealth S1 rubber outsole, the Sam Hill is burly and durable. A slingshot heel for a secure fit, compression molded midsole for extra support and a stitched and reinforced toe cap for protection from the hazards of the trail make the Sam Hill comfortable and protective. - Outsole Material: Rubber - Midsole Material: Compression-Molded PU - Upper Material: Synthetic
Tuned grip, on and off the bike. Equal parts high-performance biking shoes and everyday sneaker, these mountain biking shoes are built with a soft suede leather upper for comfort and increased durability. The Dotty tread is coupled with an internal EVA midsole to provide a stiff and supportive platform for whatever action you find yourself facing. Optimal friction from Stealth Phantom rubber outsole. Casual comfort from suede upper provides comfort and durability. - Suede upper - Textile lining - One-piece molded rubber cupsole - Non-marking, high-friction Stealth Phantom rubber outsole with Dotty tread - Regular fit with lace closure - Soft feel
Get dual performance with these transitional mountain bike shoes. Designed to grip the pedals, they have a weather-resistant suede upper for soft comfort. The skate shoe design is padded for comfort, yet lightweight for all-day rides and walks around town. - Padded for comfort yet lightweight for all-day rides and walks around town - Stealth S1 rubber outsole for unbeatable grip - Suede leather upper for comfort and soft feel - One-piece molded rubber cupsole - Textile lining - Regular fit with lace closure - Weight per shoe: 350g (based on Men's Size 9)
Page 1 of 1