$20.00 - $25.00
Odyssey Bluebird chain is the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain with an added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit. - Proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain - Factory installed half-link for a radically stronger set-up
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
This plastic peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve. - 1.5-inch outer diameter - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapter - Sold individually - Weight: 7.6oz - Replacement sleeves sold separately
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$1.00 - $1.50
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
The Odyssey K-Shield Linear cable features a pre-stretched inner Slic Kable covered in a linear casing to prevent binding and an outer K-Shield mesh housing for less weight over a standard steel mesh housing (2.9 oz). - Black - 60 – 65mm
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
$24.99 - $39.00
Simple and easy to install. Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance and an Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer. - For press-fit MID bottom bracket frames
The Odyssey Medium Monolever is a favorite with its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options. - Fits 7/8" bars, has a hinged bracket, and does not include cable knarps
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
The Springfield lever features an easy to install and remove design. - Easy to install and remove without having to wrestle grips on and off - Die-cast clamp design
The Odyssey Springfield brake features a one spring design to make brake installation and set up simple and easy. - For rear use only
$13.99 - $22.00
Odyssey Twisted PC pedals-extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design.Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered. Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
$25.99 - $30.00
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 1