$24.99 - $38.00
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
$12.00 - $15.00
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
$21.00 - $22.00
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820mm wide handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight: ±300g - Diameter: 35mm - Rise: 25mm - Length: 820mm - Geometry: 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
$99.00 - $125.00
- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
$69.99 - $79.00
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
$115.00 - $125.00
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodized finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Width marks allow personalized fit adjustment - Permanent Graphics
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
- The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design - In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, we have increased the width to 800mm - Our proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminum and variable gauge taperwall tubing is the key ingredient of the Fatbar - With careful and efficient use of material, we have massively reduced the weight to a trail-worthy 315g
$79.99 - $89.99
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
The Koryak Di2 handlebar is constructed of strong AL-2014 double-butted aluminum and is ideal for AM, Trail, and XC riding. It features compatibility with Shimano Di2 cable and battery integration.
The 10-4 Bar is the biggest bar Odyssey makes. It uses large radius bends, thicker walled, butted tubing, and a traditional 7/8-inch crossbar for superior strength and durability. These bars have a post-weld heat-treating which is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects. Features: - 1.8/1.3mm thick, multi-butted main tubing - Butted, traditional 7/8? crossbar for strength - Large radius bends for greater durability - Post-weld heat-treated Specs: - 10-inch rise - 30-inch width - 11-deg backsweep - 4-deg upsweep
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings
- Tough 2014 Aluminum Alloy - 9° Rearward / 6° Upward Sweep
The EA50 Riser boasts the lightness and durability of Easton's aluminum TaperWall construction for outstanding stiffness and extraordinary strength. Plus, the 27-inch-wide EA50 provides added control for tough, technical sections, and the rise of this bar gives you a more upright body position for confidence on steep descents.
$85.00 - $105.00
The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams, the BLACKLABEL 800 is the evolution of over a decade of DEITY handlebar development. By widening the center bore area, we could increase strength while still delivering an incredibly comfortable, stable, and responsive feel that is unmatched. This premium race good is built for championships! - 800mm width - Designed for DH / Enduro / All MTN applications - Dirt Mag Top 100 Product - 4 years running for 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018 - Incredibly detailed two-tone bead blast and polished ano finish - 9-degree bend / backsweep by 5-degree upsweep - Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology - Designed for maximum ride quality with a 31.8mm bore - World Cup DH / Redbull Rampage / Crankworx and FMB World Tour proven - The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 15mm rise: 333g - 25mm rise: 342g - 38mm rise: 343g
$78.99 - $95.00
- All new DJ/ Slopestyle premier handlebar designed for progression - 760mm wide - Featuring our Exclusive Gradient Butting technology - 31.8mm center bore - Full bead blast finish for increased durability and fatigue resistance - 9 degree bend / backsweep and 5 degree upsweep for ultimate comfort - Available in black ano finish with color graphic options - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 50mm: 323g - 80mm: 334g
DEITY's all-new Topside aluminum handlebar utilizes the unique properties of 2014 grade T73 aluminum coupled with DEITY's proprietary Gradient Butting Technology. This high-performance mountain bike handlebar not only looks amazing, but outperforms many of the most expensive bars on the market in both feel and strength. Designed with DEITY's classic 9-degree backsweep and 5-degree upsweep, the Topside handlebar delivers a 35mm center bore with a wide 800mm stance and 25mm rise for the perfect balance between rider set up and rider experience. - Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar - Affordable option to upgrade your OEM handlebar - Designed for DH / Enduro / All Mountain - Bead Blast finish with contrast graphics to match the latest gear - Custom butted 2014 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology - 800mm wide - 25mm Rise - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - Black ano finish with colored graphics - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - Weight: 350 grams
- Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Type: BMX - Material: Steel
Page 1 of 1