At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time. - Usage: XC / Trail - Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud - Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
$22.99 - $34.00
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
$25.00 - $42.49
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$22.00 - $55.99
- Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction - Flame design - Wire bead
$20.00 - $25.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
- Large knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
- Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
$20.00 - $39.59
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
$20.00 - $25.00
- Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs - Excellent for use on hardpack
$16.00 - $18.00
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes - Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$16.00 - $28.00
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
$18.00 - $29.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
$35.00 - $37.50
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
$27.50 - $30.00
Designed with a smart inverted tread pattern, the Serfas MEO Series Drifter provides high-performance handling and speed on road with less rolling resistance while boasting impressive versatility and grip on loose surfaces like dirt and gravel. - Wire Bead - 30 TPI—Inverted Tread Design - Inverted Tread Design - Low Rolling Resistance Allows Greater Straight-Line Speed - 68 Durometer Center For Durability and Long Tread Life, 58 Durometer Outer Tread For Enhanced Cornering Grip
The Gator Rear is a do-it-all, rear-specific tire, equally at home on mud, hardpack, sand and loose conditions. Its chevron shaped center lugs provide fast traction, and it features Serfas' excellent Flat-Protection System, too.
$58.85 - $65.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$22.00 - $64.00
Smart Sam goes well on any terrain and even on the road it rolls effortlessly. It will roll over just about anything in the Double Defense version.
$28.00 - $35.00
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$35.00 - $46.00
Drop. The. Hammer. - Grooved slick tread design - Lightweight casing While originally designed as a BMX race tire, the DTH has found success beyond the track, including street riding, pump track, skate park, and slopestyle. The grooved slick maximizes rolling speed by minimizing drag.
$55.00 - $70.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - DH casing features 2 ply 60 TPI construction with a butyl reinforced sidewall for maximum durability With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
$33.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$45.00 - $75.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Kenda's ultimate mountain tire with dual casing for sidewall stiffness and protection. - Tall knobs designed to penetrate and hold on loose terrain - Stick-E rubber: 50 shore A durometer rubber for maximal traction and cornering
The Kenda Smoke Style is a value priced mountain tire based on the classic smoke tread pattern. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
$33.75 - $45.00
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - Pavement, Path, & Trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - All-conditions tread and large volume for traction and fast rolling
- Multi-use tread for city, comfort, commuting, and trekking bikes - BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance
Page 1 of 2 Next page